SCULPT 2020 INFORMATION
Please SEE BELOW for additional information on
Indoor Small Group Training OR Outdoor Classes OR 1-on-1 Personal Training
INDOOR SMALL GROUP TRAINING:
We are excited to announce we are reopening indoor group training next Tuesday, September 8th! In compliance with city and state guidelines, we are capping capacity at 25% and will run 8 person group training.
To create a healthy and safe environment, we ask all members to comply with the following policies and procedures.
You must have an account created on our website Project-Sculpt.com PRIOR to visiting the location. You must have a pre-scheduled appointment booked into the schedule on our website. All purchases and bookings are done directly through our website. We are not accepting walk-ins at this time.
We ask that you don’t enter the location any earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time and leave within 5 minutes of your appointment’s completion.
All members must,
- Perform a temperature check and check-in for your reservation upon entry
- Sanitize upon entry and exit
- Wear appropriate face coverings at all times in the location
- Practice social distancing to the maximum extent possible
Must bring or purchased gloves at our location. No glove rentals currently available.
In the interest of health and safety for our members and staff, we have made necessary adjustments to our class structure and programming. All classes will be reduced to 40 minutes long to allow for cleaning in between classes.
We require our staff and members to wear appropriate face coverings at all times inside the location. If you are unable to medically wear face coverings, we require you must wear a face shield at all times. Acceptable face coverings include, cloth based coverings, reusable masks that cover the mouth and nose. Members may temporarily remove face coverings while drinking, as long as they are 6+ feet away from other members or staff.
All members must wipe down their equipment before and after each use. Staff will be available to help clean and disinfect equipment.
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
There will be no exceptions to any of these policies. Any member who does not comply with these policies will be asked kindly to leave the location. They will not be readmitted until each policy is adhered to.
THE LOCATION AND COMMUNICATION
Our location is professionally cleaned and disinfected multiple times daily. In addition to cleaning, we have installed a top-of-the-line air filtration system inside our location that constantly disinfects and pumps fresh air into our classroom.
To keep our community safe, we ask any members who are feeling ill or experiencing flu-like symptoms to stay at home. Any individuals who screen positive for COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to enter the location.
FOR PRIOR MEMBERS
If you have a currently frozen membership and want to unfreeze, or if you have any questions or concerns email email@example.com
FOR CLIENTS WHO ARE NOT READY TO TAKE INDOOR CLASSES
In addition to our semi-private group training indoors, we will continue to offer Outdoor classes and 1-on-1 Personal Training!
Where to meet?
- Meet At the front door of Project Sculpt.
- Once you check in at the front of Project Sculpt 10 minutes prior to class, your instructor will lead you to the selected location. We currently run classes at Stevens Park and Church Square Park.
When to meet?
- Arrive 10 minutes before class at the front door of project sculpt to check in.
What to bring?
- All workouts can be performed weight-free.
- If you’d like an additional challenge, feel free to please BYO weights. (backpack with books, water jugs, resistance bands, etc)
What happens if it rains?
- If it rains, we will cancel the outdoor class and reissue sessions back into your account.
1-ON-1 PERSONAL TRAINING:
Once a session is booked on our website, your Personal Trainer will confirm your session!
1-on-1 Personal Training Booking Policy
12 Hour advanced booking is required for all personal training sessions.
1-on-1 Personal Training Cancelation Policy
All cancelations require a minimum of 12 hour notice from the scheduled session time. Any early cancelations will be re-credited to your account.
If you do not appear for a scheduled appointment or fail to give 12 hour notice, you will be charged for the full session.
No exceptions permitted.
You can cancel ahead in the scheduler on our website, notify your trainer, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us through the following link https://www.project-sculpt.com/contact/
- Where are we?
- 319 Washington Street in Hoboken NJ. We are located in the heart of Hoboken directly above Sephora, just a few blocks from the Path!
- Do we have lockers?
- Yes we have lockers where you can store your belongings!
- Do we have water?
Yes we sell HFactor Hydrogen Infused Water! We offer two sizes, 11 FL OZ bottles and 20 FL OZ bottles.
- Do we have food?
Yes, we have a fridge with fresh meals and desserts stocked weekly from Deliciously Fit. With each membership purchase we provide a personalized discount code for Deliciously Fit. We also offer free pickup on Sundays at Project Sculpt for all online orders placed with Deliciously Fit.
- The Equipment?
- We offer state of the art equipment! Our workouts incorporate free weights & kettlebells, skillmills, aqua punching bags, TRX!
- I’m new to exercise?
- That’s perfectly fine! Our classes can be scaled to fit any level of fitness.
- What if I can’t do everything?
- Every exercise will allow for a multitude of regressions or progressions, allowing you to start at any level.
- Can I bring my friend?
- Of course!
- Do you have babysitting?
- Do you offer private classes?
- We will be offering one-on-one personal training packages during our off hours.
- Create an account?
- Click “Get Started Now” on the top right of the screen.
- Do I have to buy a package or membership?
- You will need to purchase a package or membership before being able to book a class.
- When can I book classes?
- Classes will be available for booking for the following week Monday-Sunday, every Sunday at 6:00pm.
- When should I arrive?
- We recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to your session for check-in.
- What do I do when I get there?
- When you arrive you can let the employee at the front desk know you are here to check-in. From there you can stash any belongings you have in our lockers, use the bathroom, or head into the gym area to begin any pre-workout routines or wait for class to begin.
- What if I run late?
- We’ll do our best to get you into the class but unfortunately cannot allow anyone to enter more than 5 minutes after class begins due to safety reasons.
- Something came up can I cancel?
- Yes – Note, if you cancel on an unlimited plan, you will be charged $10 dollars because of limited space.
- What should I wear?
- Anything you feel comfortable moving around in!
- What shoes should I wear?
- We recommend wearing any type of cross-training shoes.
- Do you have showers?
- We do not have showers on location but we do have changing rooms and a bathroom.
- Our cancellation policy ensures you always get the classes you want!
You can either cancel ahead in the scheduler on our website, email email@example.com, or contact us through the following link https://www.project-sculpt.com/contact/ 4 hours prior to your 8 a.m. or later class. For all classes starting before 8:00 a.m., classes must be cancelled by 10:00 p.m. the previous day.
Any early cancellations will be re-credited to your account.
Late cancellations or no-shows will result in the loss of a single class from a session pack or promotional series, or a $20 charge to your card on file for any unlimited membership.
Late cancellation penalties will also apply to Waitlisted classes. No exceptions permitted.
For any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org