- Where are we?
- 319 Washington Street in Hoboken NJ. We are located in the heart of Hoboken directly above Sephora, just a few blocks from the Path!
- Do we have lockers?
- Yes we have lockers where you can store your belongings!
- Do we have water?
Yes we sell HFactor Hydrogen Infused Water! We offer two sizes, 11 FL OZ bottles and 20 FL OZ bottles.
- Do we have food?
Yes, we have a fridge with fresh meals and desserts stocked weekly from Deliciously Fit. With each membership purchase we provide a personalized discount code for Deliciously Fit. We also offer free pickup on Sundays at Project Sculpt for all online orders placed with Deliciously Fit.
- The Equipment?
- We offer state of the art equipment! Our workouts incorporate free weights & kettlebells, skillmills, aqua punching bags, TRX!
- I’m new to exercise?
- That’s perfectly fine! Our classes can be scaled to fit any level of fitness.
- What if I can’t do everything?
- Every exercise will allow for a multitude of regressions or progressions, allowing you to start at any level.
- Can I bring my friend?
- Of course!
- Do you have babysitting?
- Do you offer private classes?
- We will be offering one-on-one personal training packages during our off hours.
- Create an account?
- Click “Get Started Now” on the top right of the screen.
- Do I have to buy a package or membership?
- You will need to purchase a package or membership before being able to book a class.
- When can I book classes?
- Classes will be available for booking for the following week Monday-Sunday, every Sunday at 6:00pm.
- When should I arrive?
- We recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to your session for check-in.
- What do I do when I get there?
- When you arrive you can let the employee at the front desk know you are here to check-in. From there you can stash any belongings you have in our lockers, use the bathroom, or head into the gym area to begin any pre-workout routines or wait for class to begin.
- What if I run late?
- We’ll do our best to get you into the class but unfortunately cannot allow anyone to enter more than 5 minutes after class begins due to safety reasons.
- Something came up can I cancel?
- Yes – Note, if you cancel on an unlimited plan, you will be charged $10 dollars because of limited space.
- What should I wear?
- Anything you feel comfortable moving around in!
- What shoes should I wear?
- We recommend wearing any type of cross-training shoes.
- Do you have showers?
- We do not have showers on location but we do have changing rooms and a bathroom.
- Our cancellation policy ensures you always get the classes you want!
You can either cancel ahead in the scheduler on our website, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact us through the following link https://www.project-sculpt.com/contact/ 4 hours prior to your 8 a.m. or later class. For all classes starting before 8:00 a.m., classes must be cancelled by 10:00 p.m. the previous day.
Any early cancellations will be re-credited to your account.
Late cancellations or no-shows will result in the loss of a single class from a session pack or promotional series, or a $20 charge to your card on file for any unlimited membership.
Late cancellation penalties will also apply to Waitlisted classes. No exceptions permitted.
For any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com