- Where are we?
- 319 Washington Street in Hoboken NJ. We are located in the heart of Hoboken directly above Sephora, just a few blocks from the Path!
- Do we have lockers?
- Yes we have lockers where you can store your belongings!
- Do we have water?
- We have Evian water bottles for sale.
- Do we have food?
- We do not sell food at our location, however all memberships come with discounts to Deliciously Fit!
- The Equipment?
- We offer state of the art equipment! Our workouts incorporate free weights & kettlebells, skillmills, aqua punching bags, TRX!
- I’m new to exercise?
- That’s perfectly fine! Our classes can scaled to fit any level of fitness. We will also offer beginner classes “Start to Sculpt”.
- What if I can’t do everything?
- Every exercise will allow for a multitude of regressions or progressions, allowing you to start at any level.
- Is there a beginner class?
- Yes! Our “Start to Sculpt” will be programmed accordingly for beginners.
- Can I bring my friend?
- Of course!
- Do you have babysitting?
- Do you offer private classes?
- We will be offering one-on-one personal training packages during our off hours.
- Create an account?
- Click “Get Started Now” on the top right of the screen.
- Do I have to buy a package or membership?
- You will need to purchase a package or membership before being able to book a class.
- When can I book classes?
- Classes will be available for booking for the following week Monday-Sunday, every Sunday at 6:00pm.
- When should I arrive?
- We recommend arriving 15 minutes prior to your session for check-in.
- What do I do when I get there?
- When you arrive you can let the employee at the front desk know you are here to check-in. From there you can stash any belongings you have in our lockers, use the bathroom, or head into the gym area to begin any pre-workout routines or wait for class to begin.
- What if I run late?
- We’ll do our best to get you into the class but unfortunately cannot allow anyone to enter more than 5 minutes after class begins due to safety reasons.
- Something came up can I cancel?
- Yes – Note, if you cancel on an unlimited plan, you will be charged $10 dollars because of limited space.
- What should I wear?
- Anything you feel comfortable moving around in!
- What shoes should I wear?
- We recommend wearing any type of cross-training shoes.
- Do you have showers?
- We do not have showers on location but we do have changing rooms and a bathroom.