SCULPT 2021 INFORMATION
Please SEE BELOW for additional information on
Indoor Small Group Training OR 1-on-1 Personal Training
To create a healthy and safe environment, we ask all members to comply with the following policies and procedures listed below.
You must have an account created on our website Project-Sculpt.com PRIOR to visiting the location. You must have a pre-scheduled appointment booked into the schedule on our website. All purchases and bookings are done directly through our website. We are not accepting walk-ins at this time.
We ask that you don’t enter the location any earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time and leave within 5 minutes of your appointment’s completion.
All members must,
- Perform a temperature check and check-in for your reservation upon entry
- Sanitize upon entry and exit
- Wear appropriate face coverings at all times in the location
- Practice social distancing to the maximum extent possible
Must bring or purchased gloves at our location. No glove rentals currently available.
In the interest of health and safety for our members and staff, we have made necessary adjustments to our class structure and programming.
We require our staff and members to wear appropriate face coverings at all times inside the location. If you are unable to medically wear face coverings, we require you must wear a face shield at all times. Acceptable face coverings include, cloth based coverings, reusable masks that cover the mouth and nose. Members may temporarily remove face coverings while drinking, as long as they are 6+ feet away from other members or staff.
All members must wipe down their equipment before and after each use. Staff will be available to help clean and disinfect equipment.
INDOOR SMALL GROUP TRAINING CANCELATION POLICY
Cancelations can be done 4+ hours prior through the website. To avoid a no-show charge, late cancels ($10 charge vs $20 for a no-show) can be done by emailing email@example.com OR texting 201-744-0413.
THE LOCATION AND COMMUNICATION
Our location is professionally cleaned and disinfected multiple times daily. In addition to cleaning, we have installed a top-of-the-line air filtration system inside our location that constantly disinfects and pumps fresh air into our classroom.
To keep our community safe, we ask any members who are feeling ill or experiencing flu-like symptoms to stay at home. Any individuals who screen positive for COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to enter the location.
FOR PRIOR MEMBERS
If you have a currently frozen membership and want to unfreeze, or if you have any questions or concerns email firstname.lastname@example.org OR text 201-744-0413.
FOR CLIENTS WHO ARE NOT READY TO TAKE INDOOR CLASSES
In addition to our semi-private group training indoors, we offer 1-on-1 Personal Training!
1-ON-1 PERSONAL TRAINING:
Once a session is booked on our website, your Personal Trainer will confirm your session!
1-on-1 Personal Training Booking Policy
12 Hour advanced booking is required for all personal training sessions.
1-on-1 Personal Training Cancelation Policy
All cancelations require a minimum of 12 hour notice from the scheduled session time. Any early cancelations will be re-credited to your account.
If you do not appear for a scheduled appointment or fail to give 12 hour notice, you will be charged for the full session.
No exceptions permitted. Cancelations can be done 12+ hours prior through the website.
- Where are we?
- 319 Washington Street in Hoboken NJ. We are located in the heart of Hoboken directly above Sephora, just a few blocks from the Path!
- Do we have lockers?
- Yes we have lockers where you can store your belongings!
- Do we have water?
Yes we sell water!
- Do we have food?
Yes, we have a fridge with fresh meals and desserts stocked weekly from Deliciously Fit.
- The Equipment?
- We offer state of the art equipment! Our workouts incorporate free weights & kettlebells, skillmills, aqua punching bags, TRX!
- I’m new to exercise?
- That’s perfectly fine! Our classes can be scaled to fit any level of fitness.
- What if I can’t do everything?
- Every exercise will allow for a multitude of regressions or progressions, allowing you to start at any level.
- Can I bring my friend?
- Of course!
- Do you have babysitting?
- Do you offer private classes?
- We do offer one-on-one personal training sessions during our off hours.
- Create an account?
- Click “Get Started Now” on the top right of the screen.
- Do I have to buy a package or membership?
- You will need to purchase a single session, package, or membership before being able to book a class.
- When can I book classes?
- Classes will be available for booking for the following week Monday-Sunday, every Sunday at 6:00pm.
- When should I arrive?
- We recommend arriving 5 minutes prior to your session for check-in.
- What do I do when I get there?
- When you arrive you can let the Coach know you are here to check-in. From there you can stash any belongings you have in our lockers, use the bathroom, or head into the gym area to begin any pre-workout routines or wait for class to begin.
- What if I run late?
- We’ll do our best to get you into the class but unfortunately cannot allow anyone to enter more than 5 minutes after class begins due to safety reasons.
- Something came up can I cancel?
- Yes – Note, if you late cancel on an unlimited plan, you will be charged $10 dollars because of limited space, and if you no-show you will be charged $20.
- What should I wear?
- Anything you feel comfortable moving around in!
- What shoes should I wear?
- We recommend wearing any type of cross-training shoes.
- Do you have showers?
- We do not have showers on location but we do have changing rooms and a bathroom.
- Our cancellation policy ensures you always get the classes you want!
You can either cancel ahead in the scheduler on our website, email email@example.com, or contact us through the following link https://www.project-sculpt.com/contact/ 4 hours prior to your 8 a.m. or later class. For all classes starting before 8:00 a.m., classes must be cancelled by 10:00 p.m. the previous day.
Any early cancellations will be re-credited to your account.
Late cancellations or no-shows will result in the loss of a single class from a session pack or promotional series, or a $10 charge for late cancels or a $20 charge to your card on file for any no-shows for unlimited members.
For any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org